1 tray = 8 recipes x 6 pieces
Unit net weight: 12 g.
Haute Couture Petits Fours draw their inspiration from luxury fashion and the most sumptuous French pastries to combine attention to detail and craftsmanship with high-quality ingredients.
They revisit French pastry classics to give them a designer, on-trend twist, including gateau Saint Honoré, apple tatin, Mont Blanc desserts and moka cake.
These delicate, sophisticated haute couture items are framed on a luxury black platter, where they are ready to serve and kept under a protective cloche.
Haute Couture Petits fours (x48) - HK$ 11.3/pc
- 6 Chocolate tartlets (chocolate crumble, rich 72% cocoa
- chocolate ganache, dark chocolate mousse, chocolate sauce with fleur de sel).
- 6 Coffee and speculoos mokas (coffee soaked hazelnuts biscuit, coffee and speculoos buttercream and crunchy hazelnut pieces).
- 6 Monts-Blancs (hazelnut cake, chantilly cream with Bourbon vanilla extract and sweet chestnut cream nest).
- 6 Chocolate caramel slices (crunchy biscuit with chocolate
- caramel ganache, caramel chantilly, milk chocolate slab and caramel sprinkles.
- 6 Lemon slices (lemon cake base, lemon cream, sugar pearls, lemon jelly with orange and lemon zest).
- 6 Crunchy Raspberry financiers (financer, raspberry jelly, white chocolate crunch and raspberries).
- 6 Apple and quince tatin (all-butter shortbread, apple and quince
- tatins, mascarpone cream and cinnamon).
- 6 Saint-Honoré (all-butter shortbread, choux pastry, light cream with Bourbon vanilla extract and caramel sauce).